Individuals and learning institutions: particularly people intending to take the TOEIC® test. Improve your test-taking skills and timing by taking our mock tests under test conditions. This course calculates your estimated TOEIC® score from your results for each part, clearly showing you your weak and strong points and helping you to form an effective strategy for maximizing your TOEIC® score on the real test.
Companies: quickly and cost-effectively assess the language ability of your current and prospective employees. The results will not only guide you in planning your recruitment strategies but also the short and long term language training needs of your company.
English for business and practical daily use
- 4 simulated tests taken under test conditions that result in an estimated TOEIC® score.
- Each test has two sections – Listening and Reading – for a total of 100 questions. Each test is half that of an actual TOEIC® test and automatically finishes after one hour.
- Results can be viewed immediately at the end of each test and a certificate is awarded once a test has been successfully completed.
- A personal test history stores past scores for each test allowing for easy checking of progress.
- Results, certificates and individual pages of a test history can be printed at the click of a button.
Flexibility and customizability
You decide on the number of practice tests you think are necessary to achieve your individual goals or your company’s requirements.
People who want to improve their “test-taking” skills.
Institutions and organizations that want to do a quick and cost-effective level check test for their students and/or employees.
Recommended: six months.
- A PC which can be connected to the Internet (ADSL or Broadband).
- Microsoft OS (Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7) with Internet Explorer version 7 or above or latest version of Google Chrome or Firefox, OS X with the latest version of Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
- A resolution of 1024×768 or higher.